Shedding fat is not at all easy especially when you tend to accumulate lots of it sitting at your desk for eight hours every day. You may find it to be very difficult to knock this off but when you add variety in your healthy office snacks things might turn out to be much simpler and more effective.
To start from the basics, you must know that eating on the go or being chained to your desk when you fight the job deadlines or bingeing when you commute can stealthily but surely pile on kilos of fat. This is the most common and alarming conditions that most modern office goers face with because they do not have enough time to focus on healthy eating habits or change their addiction to fast food.
Fast food that you usually find in every nook and corner, in cans in grocery stores and almost everywhere you can lay your eyes on are often termed as ‘junk food’ and there are more than one good reasons for that. Almost every wellness expert strongly recommend against having junk foods not only in the office but even in your home or while you are traveling. These foods do more harm to your health than good.
- When you have less or no fat you will enjoy a lot of benefits.
- You not only look good and love to flaunt your figure
- You will also feel good
- Stay highly energized and fresh all through the day.
This feeling will in turn increase:
- Level of your engagement
- Performance and output
- Happiness in your workplace and
- Productivity as the eventual result.
Moreover, certified trainers and fitness consultants offer are also against these food habits and often come up with healthy diet charts and handsome tips to retain one’s health and healthy eating habits with Variety snacks and tasty foods. These tips and advice are very helpful for any working person that will help them to knock off their stubborn fats easily and effectively.
9 to 5 fit tips
In your endeavor to know off that ‘9 to 5 fat’ you will have to be ‘9 to 5 fit.’ T do so, you will need to know the importance of being fit in your workplace as well as the ways in which you can achieve this.
- Working in an office irrespective of its size or type of job you have to perform will result in a lot of stress and anxiety as you will have to keep up with the constant pressure of meeting job targets and deadlines.
- Moreover, if you travel on work then you will be well acquainted with skewed schedules, hectic travel plans, disrupted sleep patterns and extreme lifestyle. Given such a situation it is impossible for any person to stay fit as a horse with a nine to five job and quite naturally so. Therefore, there is a specific audience of corporates as well as several office goers who on their way up the corporate rung end up creating a wreck of their bodies.
The business owners now have come up with the concept of providing healthy diets to their employees for free. You too can add this in your work policy and eliminate the most common concept that common people usually possesses: An office is a minefield of bad diets that may result in a person of a small size to become extra-large within a couple of months.
If you want to avoid adding sessions of rigorous exercise, change in lifestyle and follow strict weight management programs that most people often give up in the middle of the process failing to keep up with it, you must focus on your eating habit first in your office. Since the office is the place where you will spend the majority of your young and productive work hours and days, it is right where you should start from if you want to lose those unwanted fats in your body.
Never too late
It is never too late to start making simple yet effective changes in your lifestyle. All you have to do is change the way you think and your outlook about food and ‘healthy food’ and alter your snacking habits.
- If you are overweight then you have 5 to 10% more chances of developing heart disease as compared to one who maintains a good BMI. You will simply need to eat well and work within a diet plan to bounce back to a slimmer and healthier self.
- You will sometimes need to consult expert dieticians to know how you can tackle food while traveling and how you can handle your addiction to eating out. This will not only help you to reduce and maintain weight but will also promote the functionality of your digestive system.
- Add to that when you sit in your office for 8 to 10 hours it is good to keep eating every now and then but make sure that you do not take too much of foods that contain a very high level of fat, salt, and sugar.
- Just like you will need to focus on the type of food you take, you will also have to focus on the accompaniments as well. Drinking soft or hard drinks should be regulated into little portions. Instead, you can have protein drinks and fruit juice along with your baked savories. It is a very good idea to keep sipping water or zero-calorie green tea as well.
- You must eat only when you are hungry. When you feel that you have indulged, make sure that you take a lighter meal next.
- You should also get up and leave your chair often to take a walk up and down the aisle. This will help you to keep your body from stiffening up. By moving your joints this way you will get enough exercise to burn of any extra fat accumulated when you indulge.
Lastly and most importantly, do not give into the ‘everybody does it act’ and binge on anything you can lay your hands on. Self-control is the best way of weight control.