MyJio is the application designed by Reliance Communications and it is the must have application for all Jio account users. It allows them to manage and monitor their Jio account virtually. This is the application which works as the gateway to the reliance Jio digital life and you can do lot many things from one single application. From managing the Jio accounts to checking the usage and even recharging of the Jio account is possible with the application. You can even link multiple accounts with one single application and manage them simultaneously from the application. Validating the Jio plans, checking the due dates and even monitoring the data usages all can be done within this application. This is the reason why all Jio Account users are required to download the MyJio APK on their respective devices.
What Does MyJio APK Features?
- Now recharging your Jio account is no longer a hurdle because you can do it directly from the application. You can also check for the vouchers and offers that are available for your number and recharge it accordingly to avail the discounts and offers. Even you can recharge other Jio numbers from the application directly.
- Checking of the validity of the existing number is also possible with the MyJio App. The application can also be used for managing the validity of the Jio-Fi from the same application
- It allows the users to manage multiple accounts with one application and check the usages of different accounts right from one single app
- The application also sends notifications about data consumption and also controls the over usages of data unnecessarily
- It works as the App Store where you can find solutions for all your issues without having to visit the store in person. It acts as the virtual Jio Store where solutions of all problems are available
- It also has helpdesk from where you can get instant assistance from the executives virtually
- Get notifications for recently launched offers and manage the account accordingly
How to Download MyJio APK?
As soon as you become the active member of the Jio Services, you are asked to download the MyJio APK on your device for management of the accounts. The application is required to be downloaded on Android devices and it is legally available on Google Play Store. You can download the APK file of the application directly from the Play Store on your Android device. Ensure that you download the latest version of the application to avail all latest offers and make monitoring of the accounts a hassle free process.
- Go to the Google Play Store which is already available in your device
- In the search bar type the name MyJio App and click the enter button
- From the search results you need to download latest version of the MyJio App
Since the application comes with auto-login feature it uses the credentials automatically and login it instantly after you successfully download and install the MyJio APK.