If you are considering setting up a company in Dubai Mainland, then you have made the right choice! However, before setting up your business, you must know how to start a business in Dubai Mainland.
The Government of Dubai and the Department of Economic Development in Dubai (DED), creates several business opportunities for investors across the world. However, people especially foreigners are obstructed by the requirements of starting a business in Dubai Mainland.
There is a list of documentation and paperwork involved in any kind of Dubai based company formation. The business entities or a foreign national should partner with a UAE National to start a business in Dubai mainland. They also need to facilitate documentation such as trade license, registration of the company and other permissions from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Here are the requirements to start a business in Dubai Mainland:
- Select a company name for your business in Dubai
- Get your company name also referred to as trade name approved
- Setting up a business in Dubai require you to register the company at the Department of Economic Development.
- Ensure you have the required documents, before proceeding for the process of registration – this may include your visa copies and passport copies.
- Notarize the memorandum of association MOA of the company with the DED.
- Submit the company documents with the Department for Economic Development for starting a company in the UAE or even in Dubai.
- Opt for a UAE business trade license fitting your business activity and jurisdiction
- Register for membership at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI)
- Apply at the Ministry of Labor for the establishment card for your employees.
- Rent or Lease an Office as it is a mandatory requirement to get your documentation in order and acquire Ejari. Also, do not forget to get the tenancy contract attested along with the Ejari.
- Submit the acquired documents to DED
- Collect your business trade license and get ready to do business in Dubai!
Still having confusions? Just get in touch with our business setup consultants to get a professional outlook on your business setup. To learn more about how to start a business in Dubai Mainland or to understand the various costs for business setup in Dubai Mainland, contact Shuraa Business Setup now!
Shuraa Business Setup is a leading business setup services provider in the UAE situated in Dubai. For more information or to book a free consultation with a business setup consultant, feel free to call us at +971-44081900 or WhatsApp us on 050 7775554 to request a callback. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to https://www.shuraa.com/