Skin is a seamless organ, and just one small tear can make it look bad especially when it is because on any burn, injury, or other trauma, such as surgery. It is a natural part of the healing process after an injury but, the bad about it is that it never goes away completely.
But there are some methods that can help reduce its size and change its appearance. Consult your doctor to get the top scar removal creams to treat scars that are caused by cuts or other injuries or wounds can be treated.
Types of Scars
- Contracture scars: These scars are formed due to the burning of the skin. These scars tighten skin, which impairs your ability to move. Contracture scars may also be deeper and can affect muscles and nerves.
- Keloid scars: These scars are because of an overly aggressive healing process. To remove the scar treatments include surgery and steroid injections. Smaller keloids can be treated using freezing therapy using liquid nitrogen. These types of scars are very common among people having dark skin and they can prevent its formation by using pressure treatment or gel pads with silicone when injured.
- Hypertrophic scars: These are raised scars that are very similar to keloids but they do not go beyond the boundary of the injury. Treatments for hypertrophic scars include injections of steroids to reduce inflammation and silicone sheets, to flatten the scar.
- Acne scars: It is caused due to severe acne. There are many types of acne scars from deep to angular or wavelike in appearance, and they all get treated with the cream.
About No Scars Cream
No Scars Cream is primarily used to lighten the color of the skin and remove dark spots. It also helps to cure conditions associated with skin discolorations which may be caused due to skin trauma, pregnancy, and hormone replacement therapy. It is used effectively to treat the below conditions:
- Eczema: It is a skin disorder that results in inflammation and itchiness of the skin. It is treated by No Scars Cream which contains a steroid, to relieve itching and inflammation.
- Acne: This condition is often associated with spots and pimples on the face and other parts of the body. No Scars Cream contains a form of vitamin A, that helps to treat acne.
- Melasma: It is a skin condition caused due to pregnancy, hormone therapy or by the use of birth control pills. It occurs as the brown patches on the face but, no scars cream effectively treats it.
No Scars Cream is for external use only. It should be used as per the dosage prescribed by the doctor as it contains a steroid. The patient is required to follow the instructions very carefully and should always clean and dry the affected area before applying the cream. It is advised to avoid the direct contact of the cream with eyes, nose, mouth, and exposure to sunlight and dirt during the duration of the medicine.